Friday, March 13, 2009

What are you doing on April 15th?

Wanna go to a Tea Party? So far, 115 cities have signed up to protest the out-of-control spending in which our government is engaging.

Go to TaxDayTeaParty.com, and see where your nearest protest will be held. Unfortunately, April 15th is a work day, so attending a protest won't be easy; but what the hell? Our salaries are being raped anyway.

I will be checking with "She Who Keeps the Calendar" to see if I can take a half day off.

Good Day to You, Sir

7 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Sir,
Our Tea Party is 6pm to 8pm for we working people. Nice to have time to earn a living in order to support those who don't.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Check out the video on my site. The 2nd Amendment lives. The last line is priceless.

Mrs. Bluebird said...

I would love to take a personal day and go, but alas, it's right in the middle of our Very Big Deal Government Mandated Testing Week, and no personal days allowed. Heck, we can't even get sick that week.

W.R. Chandler said...

I just realized that I will still be on Spring Break (my district takes two weeks), so you will find me on the steps of the CA State Capitol.

The Tea Party in Sacto will be from 12 noon to 3pm.

Darren said...

Who keeps scheduling these stupid things for noon? What's wrong with 5pm so the working stiffs can go, and the local news can cover them live?

W.R. Chandler said...

That has always driven me crazy about most rallies/protests.

Especially those on the political right, who work for a living, should know better.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I'll be teaching that day, but bring your camera and let us know how it goes.