Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time to see the sights!

Seeing as how I am a schoolteacher, it is high time to take advantage of this fact and go on a road trip.

The fam and I will be traveling north to Salem, Oregon to see my aunt and uncle. Since I grew up in the northern California/southern Oregon region, I can't wait to see quite a few familiar sights while also introducing my children to them as well.

In the meantime, I don't have a guest blogger, so you all will once again have to pine for my insight until my return. Hopefully, I will have some great photos to post.

Until then,

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi W.R. Chandler,

I think a lot of your readers are teachers or perhaps in some area of education and so I’m writing to suggest www.school-counselor.org as a resource link on your blog. This website provides career and licensure information for those who are interested in moving into the school counseling profession.

Hope this is helpful,

Seth Sanford

Unknown said...

The vacations are the time that the teachers can spare some time for themselves. Salem could rightly be the capital of Oregon as the beauty of the place will leave you spellbound, just like there is much being talked about the vacation spots in Oregon.

oregon camping