Monday, September 21, 2009

Dumbest. politician. ever

I have seen cities issue policies that prohibit local police agencies from engaging in high-speed car pursuits, but how about prohibiting pursuits on foot? Sallie Peake, the mayor of Wellford, South Carolina, has issued just such an order. If I had simply read an article about this insanity, I would have thought that Ms. Peake was stupid enough, but then I saw this video of her as she defended her policy to a skeptical reporter. I hope that the people who voted this numbskull into office are very proud.



This woman has the intelligence of a sack of hammers.

Good Day to You, Sir

3 comments:

Dan Edwards said...

She appears to be US Senate material to me....... A buddy of mine with a South Carolina connection refers to SC as one of the worlds biggest insane asylums......

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say.

George

Darren said...

*I* know what to say: May God bless you. :-)