Thursday, August 27, 2009

I hope she slaps him when she sees him

So Teddy Kennedy is no longer among the living. This is the part where I am supposed to put politics aside and be respectful toward his passing. OK. But I think the person who needs to be remembered in all this is the woman that Kennedy left to die in an overturned car. Mary Jo Kopechne possibly lived for up to 3 hours in that car before the water level erased the air pocket she was using. But let's say she died on impact; Kennedy still left her to go sober up, take a shower, and get some shuteye before he finally went to the police and reported the crash.

So Ms. Kopechne, when you see Teddy in the great Hereafter, feel free to unload on him.

Good Day to You, Sir

7 comments:

Larry Sheldon said...

I'll need points before betting that she will ever see him.

W.R. Chandler said...

Ha! Larry, that is hilarious. Touche'.

Don, American Idle said...

On my blog I suggested she kick him in the appropriate place. Here, I will add "repeatedly."

Anonymous said...

I hated it when liberals gloated over the death of Mr Snow.

W.R. Chandler said...

Did Tony Snow, in a most cowardly manner, leave a woman in a car to drown? Take your moral equivalence elsewhere.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Chanman,
Wouldn't it be appropriate if TK spent eternity in a car gasping for air as it slowly filled with water?

Darren said...

As I said at dinner last night (thank you, again!), I'm usually not one to speak ill of the dead so soon after they die, because people are grieving and I don't want to be insensitive to that grieving. However, murderers are usually excluded from that consideration.