Monday, March 09, 2009

Give it a rest, 24

They did it again. This time, it was the actress who plays the president, Cherry Jones, who did a PSA during 24 tonight, informing us that while "the events on 24 may be fiction, climate change is not."

So go to Fox.com everyone, and find out what you can do to reduce your carbon footprint in an effort to solve the problem of global warming. At least she also uttered "global warming" and not just "climate change."

These Hollywood types are such cause junkies; and to make matters worse, their causes are usually a bunch of misdirected hokum.

Good Day to You, Sir

4 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Good thing I don't watch much TV then...

Don, American Idle said...

. . . but what does Ted Danson think?

Anonymous said...

What makes you think you know more about science than Cherry Jones? After all, she's a successful actress and you're just a middle school teacher.

=)

Don, American Idle said...

I knew there was a reason I know so much. I have an MA in drama, and I've been an actor. Geez, Darren, that must make me a genius.