Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't forget the scariest quote of all

Expanding upon my previous post, I just remembered the scariest quote of all from the Obama campaign, about which I have blogged before. Again, we turn to Obama's bitter half:

"And Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism, that you put down your division, that you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones, that you push yourselves to be better, and that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual - uninvolved, uninformed...."

Now that he is the presumptive nominee for the Democrats, the more the Obama campaign continues, the more frightened I become. Of course, with the Son of Cain out there also spouting off about how he is going to combat global warming, I don't see a happy ending no matter who gets elected.

Good Day to You, Sir

No comments: