Thursday, October 11, 2007

Off to God's Country

Tomorrow, the fam and I will be leaving for my parents' place to spend the weekend in the great white north of our late, great state - well, I think we will have to settle for great rainy north, judging by the weather reports.

The best part is that I took off the second half of my school day. A sub will take over for me at lunch time, and my wife and kids will pick me up in the parking lot. This works out nicely, because the period that has been graying my hair this year (literally), is right after lunch. Yesterday, one of our campus supervisors had to sit in my classroom for about the first 10 or 15 minutes of class before they calmed down.

If I take any worthy photos up north, you can be sure they will find their way here! Until then, I will post again in a few days.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Darren said...

Gray hair? How can you tell? =)

Enjoy!