Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Imagine if auto insurance covered oil changes

That is what John Stossel asks of you in his latest column on our wild and crazy health care system, and the wild and crazy solutions to fix it that have been cooked up by our politicians.

Stossel doesn't lament the fact that supposedly 47 million Americans don't have health insurance; he believes that NO ONE should have health insurance except for catastrophic illness or accident.

I hope you watched 20/20 a couple weeks ago when they dedicated an entire show to our health care and health insurance industry. It was great to watch Stossel make Michael Moore squirm.

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Don, American Idle said...

Good grief! I'll never be able to get the picture of Michael Moore squirming out of my mind.

Darren said...

When I was growing up, my dad was a Teamsters-affiliated railroad employee. Our medical insurance covered emergency room visits only.

Why *not* have clinics in Wal*Mart? Heck, it's closer to me than Kaiser, and there would probably be *much* less red tape.