Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hillary Hillarity

My regards to the folks at HotAir.com (see blogroll), who always use one of the following two images when they post something about the latest shenanigans of Hillary Rotten Clinton. I crack up every time I see this:


or this:

I swear on my life, as does HotAir, that these images are not doctored in anyway. They are simply still photos of Hillary in mid-sentence, demagoguing as only she can. Are you ready for this creature as our president? The pessimist in me sees that exact scenario happening.

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Darren said...

Yes, the pictures are funny, but we all make momentary odd facial expressions when we talk. We don't all sound so shrill and monotone, though.

Don, American Idle said...

I hope you didn't miss FoxNews Sunday. Check Fluffy for details.