Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm linked on Pajamas Media!

My hope is that someday, stuff like this will be so common for me, that I won't make such a big to-do about it, but I always get a kick out of seeing my blog mentioned elsewhere, and I am rather honored to have Pajamas Media link to my post about my experiences at Blog Fest West the other night.

Pajamas Media is a news and opinion site that was started "with the intention of... aggregating blogs to increase corporate advertising and creating our own professional news service," in the words of co-founder Roger L. Simon. The name comes from an insult that was leveled at bloggers by a mainstream media wag, who said that a blogger is just "a guy sitting in his living room in his pajamas." This was during the RatherGate scandal when just a such a "guy in his pajamas" and others like him, brought down the career of Dan Blather after he tried to pass off those fabricated Bush National Guard memos as genuine.

So, for posterity, here is a screen shot of my mention on the homepage of Pajamas Media. It's not much, but for a humble "guy in his pajamas" (and I really am right now), I think it's pretty darn cool!

After you click on the picture, look for the news item entitled Reporting from Blog Fest West. You will see that Right on the Left Coast (see blogroll) is also linked there.
Good Day to You, Sir

3 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Congrats! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

It feels good to me linked, doesn't it? :-) Congrats, BR.

Did we meet there?

Anonymous said...

"be linked"