Friday, September 15, 2006

Allahu Akbar! We're gonna have a great time!

My biggest question is if only Muslims were allowed at this Six Flags park today, did the attendees have to prove they were Muslim? If so, how? I like how it says "dress modestly" down in the corner. And don't forget about the two minarets looming over the roller coasters. Six Flags ought to be ashamed of themselves for this Balkanesque multi-culti crap. I know what would be funny - I wish there were some way we could combine this event with the Gay Day that Disney World in Florida holds every year. Wouldn't that make for a interesting day?

At least the poster doesn't explicitly say "For Muslims Only" like this poster advertising the same event in 2004:

What bothers me most about this annual event is that they seem to have a habit of bring ing terrorist-supporting militant speakers to the park to do a little infidel bashing to start off the festivities. To find out more about this travesty, see this excellent article from FrontPage Magazine. A grateful hat tip to FrontPageMag for providing pics of the posters and alerting us to this event.

Dhimmitude is alive and well in the United States. What a shame.

Good Day to You, Sir.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I CANNOT believe Great Adventure is doing this. I love this park as it's about an hour and a half away from me in Northern Jersey.

I think I might boycot them from now on......

I think your Disney idea would go over very well. Yea, probably NOT!

Teri said...

alright, I read most of the article on Great Adventure.

What is this country coming to? This is such a thing as "tolerance" and another word "STUPIDITY". I'm a fan of racial profiling since 9/11. Is that wrong?

It was done in previous wars also, I think it was the right thing to do considering you don't know who's good or bad.