Thursday, February 16, 2006

God's Country

The fam and I recently spent a weekend in San Diego. On one of our excursions, we crossed the bridge over to Coronado. We didn't know this, but the beach right near the Hotel Del is absolutely gorgeous. I mean, we knew there was a nice beach there, but what impressed us was how clean and well kept the beach is: No trash, beautiful talcum-like sand, the sidewalks were swept, the public bathrooms were clean. Of course, you have to remember, this is Coronado we're talking about here ($$$). We had a picnic on the beach, and then it was time to give my son a little water time; he loves the water, even the Pacific in February! I took him down to the tide line, readied the camera, let him go, snapped the shot, then ran like hell to catch him before he made it to the surf without me! Believe me, those waves were bigger than they look in the picture.

Good Day to You, Sir

No comments: