Thursday, January 26, 2006

Technical Difficulties

It has come to my attention that the right-hand side menu of my blog has disappeared. And I thought it was just my computer monitor at work. I have now looked at my blog on other people's computers and lo and behold, the menu is gone! Inexplicably, my blog looks perfectly normal on my home computer. I am currently working this issue, but in the meantime, if you really really need to access my profile or my link menu, scroll down to the bottom of my blog, and you will find the profile and menu there.

Good Day to You, Shoddy Computer Technology

1 comment:

Miroslav said...

you got it figure out I see... usually that happens if you insert a picture that exceeds the boundaries of one of the columns... I've had mine get screwed up before too.