Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Religion of Peace Strikes Again

Yesterday in Indonesia, four 16 year old Christian girls were walking home from school. They were attacked by a group of Muslims wearing black, and carrying machetes. When the attack was finished, three of the girls had been beheaded, and the fourth girl managed to escape with some serious cuts and hide in some bushes. Here is a link to a photo of one of the dead victims. I warn you that her head is not attached to her neck, so the photo is extremely graphic. I want people to see this photo if they can stomach it, because I want people to see that evil is not some esoteric concept. It is real, it is alive, and it exists among us. This photo shows what evil is capable of doing, and it also shows yet again, that the religion of Islam is desperately in need of a reformation. I have stated before that I believe Islam to be a cult. Some Muslims are more into the cult than others, but when one studies the history of the religion; its beginnings, its morally questionable founder, its spread by the sword, and its past and current excesses, how can one think anything else about this religion other than its status as a cult? Do other religions have their extremists? You bet. But tell me another religion that produces news-making stories of horrific violence day in and day out all over the world. I am sick to death of hearing about another bombing, another hostage situation, another beheading, another hijacking - all carried out while screaming "Allahu Akbar!" What sickens me just as much is the leftist media in the U.S. and Great Britain continuing to downplay who is carrying out all this violence. You hear the terms - militants, insurgents, gunmen, hostage-takers, activists (no, I'm not kidding), attackers, perpetrators - but you rarely hear the media state what these subhumans truly are: Islamic Terrorists. Case in point - read the Reuters article I linked above. Try to find one mention of the killers being Muslim. Yes, Islam is mentioned in the article, but is it directly attributed to the killers who did the beheading? See for yourself.

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi

I get a monthly bulletin about oppressed Christians worldwide, and Indonesia is always cropping up. Sad times there

I like your blog, and I see your no fan of moonbat leftists either. My kinda person! Feel free to check out my blog sometime

http://westernworldpolitics.blogspot.com

Regards

Michael

W.R. Chandler said...

I too receive a bulletin regarding the persecution of Christians. It is called "The Voice of the Martyrs", and it gives an eye opening view into a world of violence and hatred that few people know about. Why do so few people know about what is being done to Christians in the world (mostly at the hands of Muslims and Communists)? Because frankly, it is currently fashionable to beat up on Christians, literally and figuratively.

Thank you for your readership,

Chanman