Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just imagine if Bush had done it?

Not that I have any love for most recent ex-president, but the overall silence of the leftstream media is hypocritically deafening on the story of one of Obama's 747s being used for a low-flying photo-op over New York City that scared the hell out of the residents.

At 3:30pm, I just checked the homepages of MSNBC, ABC, CBS, USAToday, and CNN, and the only thing I could find was a itty-bitty thumbnail link to the story on CNN. Other than that? Bupkiss. Conversely, the story is still a front-page matter on the website for Fox News.

I know what a Lefty's immediate reaction would be on that one, and that would be to scream about how that is more evidence of the conservative bias of Fox News, to which I would say, no, that is evidence that Fox News is living up to its responsibility as a news organization. The bias is on the other sites with the fact that any story about the fly-over is wiped clean from the other news organizations.

So what were the New Yorkers so scared of? Check this out:



Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Down the collective memory hole.

Charity said...

I twittered a link to a blog post about this and someone replied that it was "disingenuous" to blame this on Obama because he didn't authorize it or know about it.

Funny, no one ever said that about Bush when something happened while he was president.

Great, now we have Bart Simpson for president, "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything."