Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our President is an absolute embarrassment

I know this video is making the rounds, but I felt like I had to post it anyway. President Obama held a town hall meeting in Fort Myers, Florida the other day, and what I saw made me cringe. The most cringeworthy segment came right at the end when Julio made his appearance. If you are wondering why Julio has worked at McDonalds for the last four years and can't seem to find another job, just watch the video if you haven't seen it already.



You could say to yourself that this shouldn't reflect poorly upon Obama; after all, it was Julio who was making an absolute fool of himself. However, you must realize that the people who speak at these town hall meetings are often screened beforehand, especially for a president who I have noticed will call on certain reporters at press conferences even before the reporters have raised their hands to ask a question.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Texas Truth said...

He is manipulating uneducated people to shill for him; make them his mindless zombies. He is so much more slick than Slick Willie" ever was. He is dangerous...very dangerous.