Monday, February 09, 2009

I'm hungry all of a sudden

Big tip of the hat to Michelle Malkin (see blogroll) for turning me on to a new website. It's called This is Why You're Fat, and it invites readers to email pictures of some of their favorite guilty culinary pleasures. I am not going to copy and paste any pictures; you need to go there yourself. I will describe my favorite which caused me to make that tongue-wagging gutteral noise that Homer Simpson makes when he sees something he likes. Try this one at your next meal:

The Hamdog

A hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that’s deep fried, covered with chili, cheese, onions, served on a hoagie bun topped with two fistfuls of fries and a fried egg.

Sweet Lord in Heaven, that sounds lovely. And it looks lovely too; go check it out!

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FATTYBURGER!!!!!

W.R. Chandler said...

That would have been my second choice!