Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Daily Show gets one right

If you have ever watched Jon Stewart and The Daily Show on Comedy Central, you will know that this satire of news and current events leans notoriously to the left. However, when you are showcasing a bunch of leftist-totalitarian wackos like Code Pink, even The Daily Show looks conservative by comparison. This feature on the Code Pink protests of the Marine Corps recruiting station in the People's Republic of Berkeley is absolutely hilarious. Hat tip to Hot Air (see blogroll) for bringing it to my attention.

This feature on Code Pink quickly brought to mind my own encounter with a peace-loving member of this organization at a local anti-war protest a couple years ago. I took a picture of her for posterity:


Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Ahah! She's telling you conservatives are #1.

W.R. Chandler said...

Oh, Jon Stewart cracks me up whenever I watch him.