Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The face of evil in action

It's hard to watch, but this surveillance video of a 22 year old piece of rat filth mercilessly beating a 91 year old man in a carjacking gives a good indication of the kind of super predators that roam our streets today. Watch closely as the rat filth punches the old man one more time, even though rat filth has already acquired the car keys.

As an added bonus, check out the ridiculous pimp-daddy garb worn by the attacker. Stuff like this makes me want to take the fam and move to a mountaintop cabin in Montana.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I watched the film clip after reading the post about the assault on the white couple . . . God give me courage to kick some ass if I ever witness something like this. I'm literally had an adrenaline rush having watched this.

Nice job Deontae . . . you (fill in the blank). What do you think the world owes you? I hope God sees fit to humble your soul by any means necessary!

I stand corrected in my previous post . . . "Mrs. Sims" had something to say; give her a daily tv spot! Did you see how looked into that camera?