Tuesday, September 19, 2006

God's Country

What better way to inaugurate the official (?) new look of my blog than to add a long-overdue edition of God's Country. One of my continuing problems about God's Country is that I should have kept a record of which of my pictures I have used, because I am beginning to have difficulty remembering which pictures I have used and which ones have yet to grace this blog.

I really hope I haven't used this one, but if I have, to see it again is all the better for your well-being and health of your soul. This is yet another picture of one of my favorite places on earth, which is in the hills outside the northern California town in which I grew up. The town itself is a real dump, but the area in which it is located is drop-dead gorgeous.

Good Day to You, Sir

No comments: