Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Romney/Obama Town Hall Debate

I'm currently watching tonight's debate online, and I swear for a second there, I thought those two were about to come to blows.  They were practically facing off.

Obama is lying his arse off up there.  I couldn't believe he was bragging about his shoveling billions of $$$ toward "green" energy projects when A123 went bankrupt today, making a quarter-billion of our tax dollars go *poof*.

If I hear him say that the wealthy need to, "do a little bit more," one more time, I will scream.

Is Obama really mocking Romney about the trillions of dollars of debt he supposedly wants to add to the national debt?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be."  -Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you take out all of the junior high posturing and threatening, the debate was really sort of boring: nothing new, no revelations, just the same old accusations by Obummer, and the same proposals that Romney presented the last time. It does seem as if that is the best that Barry can do. I hope the Dem/Libs are not hoping for something he cannot deliver.