Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Day in San Francisco

Have you ever truly watched these Occupy Wall Streeters in action?  I watched all 11 minutes of this video - shot in San Fran Sicko on May 1st of this year - and it made me sick to my stomach.

It was sickening to watch these masked assholes bash in the windows of businesses and cars parked on the street, and it was also sickening to watch the emasculated police of the oh-so-tolerant city of San Francisco sit by and watch all the property destruction happen.

Once upon a time in this country, a destructive performance like that shown in this video would have lasted about 30 seconds before the police (and private
citizens) moved in and started cracking skulls.



I weep for my country.  

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

No comments: