Monday, December 13, 2010

Michelle Antoinette knows what is best for you

When it comes to deciding what your kid will eat, "We can't just leave it up to the parents," says Michelle Obama.

I'm so glad I have Michelle Obama around to tell me how and what to feed my children. I don't know how I would get along without her. After all, she knows better than I how to feed and raise my children. After all, I am just a peasant.

My usual question: Where in the Constitution is Congress and the President authorized to pass laws providing school lunches and breakfast at taxpayer expense? To the tune of $4.5 billion in this case.

It is always such a simple litmus test that our pampered princes and princesses in D.C. fail time and time again.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many people are aware that some of FDR's New Deal programs/actions were found un-constitutional and that he wanted to reform the Supreme Court from 9 to 15 so he could get his way? School lunches were created during the Great Depression.

W.R. Chandler said...

Not enough people know that, and many who do don't care. They should.