Monday, July 12, 2010

California Attorney General/former Governor calls me a "Teabagger"

I gotta tell you, these Democrat/Statist politicians are finding it more and more difficult to conceal their contempt and hatred for those with whom they disagree. It's one thing if they are private citizens, but it's quite another when they are blatantly insulting people from my side of the political aisle while at the same time being paid with my hard-earned tax dollars.

After running the state of California into the ground 30 years ago as a two-term Governor, current California Attorney General Jerry Brown now wants a third opportunity to finish the destruction he started. And anyone who doesn't want that to happen gets called a vulgar sexual insult by the Attorney General/gubernatorial candidate from California:



Let's not sugar coat this shall we? For the record Mr. Brown, contrary to your assertion, never in my life have I accepted a man's testicles into my mouth, as you imply, and I don't ever plan on doing so. And judging how easily and absent-mindedly your insult rolled off your forked tongue, I get the impression you freely use this term quite often in your everyday dealings. Shame on you.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never was, and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

No comments: