And that's just the title to the article! Read on, and you will find that the writer has pulled out every little catch phrase and buzz word in a leftist's bag of tricks:
- People on the right are racist
- Fox News is right-wing
- People on the right shop at Wal-Mart
- People on the right live in trailer parks
- People on the right are paranoids who will stock up their bunker with Ding-Dongs and Coors
- People on the right are troglodytes
- People on the right are afraid of having a black president (then why did they try to recruit Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice?)
- People on the right are a bunch of "angry white fat men"
- People on the right have gun racks in their pickup trucks (Hey, I don't have a problem with that, but the writer uses it as an epithet.)
- Yet another Republican candidate for president is stupid ("McCain himself ain't exactly the world's sharpest tack")
- Republicans are the "party of old, white, sexist, racist, classist, warmongering men"
- The views on immigration of people on the right are "hateful and isolationist"
- Bush stole both elections
Good Day to You, Sir