Monday, November 05, 2007

Now this is a poster I'll hang in my classroom!

It's been awhile, but I have previously mentioned a fellow social studies teacher at my school with whom I get along great, but he is a radical Chicano activist who has a poster of Che Guevara hanging in his classroom.

Tonight, I came across a Che poster that I would loooove to hang in my classroom. It is a collage of that famous image of Guevara that is made up of the photos of many of his victims that he had shot at La Cabana prison outside Havana.

Now, the next step is finding out if I can actually procure one...

Good Day to You, Sir

4 comments:

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Okay, if you get one, let us know where you got it. I just got hubby an anti-Che t-shirt for his birthday and that would be the ultimate Christmas gift for him. He lived in South American when Che was running around and HATES the man and all he stands for.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

That is GREAT! Let me know how it goes.

W.R. Chandler said...

Go to the website for the Young America's Foundation (www.yaf.org). The poster is free; you end up paying $7.50 for priority mail shipping. Mine is on the way!

Texas Truth said...

Add me to the list. I would LOVE to also have one.

OPPS: I saw your last post. I am ordering one now.