Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summer is as summer does

The business of summer has come fast and furious, and my blogging, while sparse already, is about to get even more sparse for about a week.

Today was my son's 3rd birthday, so today was full of friend and family fun. Tomorrow, I leave with my wife's family for a week on the beach in the Santa Cruz area. We were originally supposed to make our yearly trek up to our cabin in South Lake Tahoe, but that got scratched because of the fire. Even thought it is contained, the smoke, ash, and general chaos in the area made us seek other arrangements.

I don't plan on blogging for the next week, but my sister-in-law does have a laptop with WiFi, so if something really catches my attention, I might borrow the laptop.

Until then, Kowabunga, my dear readers!

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Enjoy!! We all need time off.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I am so envious of you. I've not been to Santa Cruz in about 20 years. Sounds like you may need to go to Monterry as well and hit the aquarium. My little bubba turns 3 end of the month...