Monday, February 05, 2007

Fasten your seatbelts!

I mentioned a couple posts ago that I am going to Freeborn Hall at UC Davis tomorrow night to see Walid Shoebat give a speech. The title of that post is I just hope he doesn't get shouted down. Tonight, Darren from RightOnTheLeftCoast (see blogroll) emailed me to give me a heads-up about this post from Little Green Footballs. It seems that my fears of Mr. Shoebat's speech being disrupted are not unfounded. The campus Muslim Students Association is supposedly planning to not let Shoebat speak by disrupting him.

I don't know if this will really happen or not, but I plan on doing something to record what happens. I don't have a video camera, but I do have an MP3 player with a voice recorder, and a digital camera that can take little 10-15 second films. I don't know if security will be cracking down on electronic devices, but at the very least, I will most likely be able to sneak in the MP3 player.

This should be an interesting experience!

Good Day to You, Sir

No comments: