Sunday, October 08, 2006

Like giving car keys to a drunk teenager

This is the graphic that dominated the homepage of FoxNews when I recently checked it to see what was going on in the world. What is going on is madness... sheer and utter madness.

Can you imagine the nutcases in North Korea being in possession of operational nuclear weapons? Apparently, that scenario is now a reality. North Korea successfully detonated a nuclear weapon sometime today.

Time for a little Clinton bashing. It was Billy Jeff, and his idiot sycophants such as Madeleine Halfbright and Dimmy Carter who paid the blackmail in the form of a free nuclear power plant to North Korea back in 1994. The North Koreans promised that they would only use the plant to produce electricity... suuuuuure, that's the ticket. This is what happens when you try to appease evil. It fails every time, and yet our gutless politicians keep on trying it.

Just the other day our Secretary of State, Condi Rice, was all giddy after being told (in English) by the leader of the Palestinian Authority that Hamas and the other Palestinian terrorist groups had every intention of recognizing Israel's right to exist. Of course then the guy turned around and said on Palestinian television (in Arabic) that these same groups had no obligation to recognize Israel's right to exist. We are such suckers.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a shocker, never saw that coming. Sounds like a bully on a playground. Maybe something like this:

Bully: “Come one, let me see what’s in your lunch box, I’m not going to eat it. I promise.”

Little Kid: “You promise? ‘Cause this is my favoritest lunch and my mom made it just for me.” (ever-hopeful sounding)

Bully: “I promise, just let me take a peek. Don’t you trust me?”

Little Kid: “Weeeell, ok.” (idiot hands the bully his lunch and…….) “HEY, you promised you wouldn’t eat it! That’s not nice.”

Bully: “Yeah well, I lied. Ha ha ha ha ha….”

Moral of the story? A promise isn’t always a promise and bullies can never be trusted.