Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Flag Controversy Worsens


A big hat tip to my favorite blogger, Michelle Malkin for posting this to her site. As she says there, you won't see this pic on the front page of the New York Times any time soon. Students at Montebello High School in the Los Angeles area pulled this little stunt, during school hours I might add. Students from a cross-town high school were also there and participated as well.

You know, in some parts, wouldn't this be seen as an act of war?

Good Day to You, Muchacho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so here's my thought on this....if you truly, deep down in your heart, wanted to be a God honest legal citizen of these United States, i.e. an "American", you would NEVER think of 1) flying the US flag upside down or 2) placing any other flag higher than the U.S. flag. I say, if you can so easily disrespect a symbol of the country that you so desperately want to be part of, then I see no hope that you would stand up for it in times of trouble or uphold the laws in which it is governed under. If Mexico (or any other country) is so freaking great, go back there!

I’m actually surprised that someone hasn’t mentioned that California, and a lot of the southwestern states, used to belong to Mexico. Kind of like “you took if from us, now we want it back”.

Maybe they should start chanting this……………”vine, gimotee, y consegui lo que desee” (I came, I whined, and I got what I wanted).

T