Friday, September 02, 2005

The Spammers Are Here, The Spammers Are Here!

When I started this blog back in July, I never realized that those human pond scum known as spammers had the ability to infiltrate the blogosphere, but they have figured out a way by leaving advertisements in the form of comments to a blog post. I repeat: Human Pond Scum!

I got my first spam last night in one of my recent posts, and I noticed some new ones this morning. Over at the Mimmenblog run by my buddy George Mimmen, I see they have infiltrated on his site too. I know that my protest here will do no good whatsoever, but I had to vent, and isn't that one of the reasons for this blog in the first place? I just cannot believe the shameless gall that some people have that they would think nothing of polluting my humble blog with their crap. Of course, after watching the looting and wanton violence in New Orleans over the past few days, I see that shameless gall is in ample supply in our country. What a pity.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

W.R. Chandler said...

Test comment to verify effectiveness of spam blocker