Friday, August 19, 2005

Sequel to God's Country

My photo collection has become my most popular feature for my reader(s). So here is more. I don't mean to brag (well, maybe just a little), but this is one of the best photos I have ever taken. This is a photo taken not where I grew up, but where my parents live now. It is drier, higher, and in the middle of volcanic country. This area of California is on my top three list of most beautiful areas on Earth. Am I going to tell you where this is? Some of you who read my blog would know, but we don't want these places being discovered now do we? There is no need to Yosemitize every beautiful location is there?


BTW, I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but if you click on the picture, it will enlarge. Click on it again, and it will enlarge one more time. That goes for the other two photos I have posted.

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know exactly where it is, and I bet I know when you took it!