Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New "Jena 6" victim was... drumroll please:

Yes I know - in today's racially charged and hypersensitive environment, it's considered ill-mannered and, well, racist to bring up such things, but I thought it only proper to follow up on the story I posted the other day about Bryant Purvis, one of the "Jena 6" thugs, who was arrested the other day on a new assault charge, this time in his new home in Texas.

If you remember, the members of the "Jena 6" were arrested for beating a white student, Justin Barker, at Jena High School in Louisiana. Once Barker was unconscious on the ground, the 6 students began kicking his limp body, especially in the head. When I read that young Mr. Purvis had been arrested for a new assault at his new school, I couldn't help but wonder about the color of his victim, Christopher Jones. Here you go:

I don't know about you, but I think I am starting to notice a definite pattern.

Good Day to You, Sir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the news on TV nor could I find it on the Internet right away. I saw it in an elevator in my building, but I figured his victim was also caucasian. People like Al Shar"K"ton condone the actions of these criminals because they are black. They NEVER go to the rescue of anyone else in trouble if they are not black. Mark my words, most or all of these so called Jena 6 criminals will end up in prison soon, and we'll have to support them with our tax money. If they don't go to prison, we'll still end up supporting them through welfare and social security, because obviously, education is not their top priority.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Not even a bit surprised, but it'll get swept under the rug by the MSM...