Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I figured as much

When I heard that the bodies of the two American soldiers kidnapped by al-Qaeda had been found, I took it for granted that what would be found would not be pretty. I hate it when I'm right. The headline reads: Military Official: At least one of kidnapped soldiers was beheaded.

I wish I could remember where, but I also read somewhere that the soldiers' severed genitals were stuffed in the mouths of their severed heads. I need to confirm that report. Either way, does in matter? In light of all the other horrible things that were done to these two soldiers, redundancy begins to set in.

Tell me again why so many on the left get their panties in a wad about Gitmo, but brush this off with a wave of their hand?

Good Day to You, Sir

1 comment:

Darren said...

Because we *expect* the bad guys to be bad guys. Or at least that's what they say.

I'm not so sure I believe them. I think many on the left truly honestly actually believe that those guys are, in fact, the Minutemen, that THEY WILL WIN!!! and that our guys are a bunch of warmongering murderers.